- Business/Employer Services
- Checking Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Financial Resources
- Online Banking
- Club Accounts - As of 09/30/15
- Health Savings Accounts - As of 09/30/15
- IRAs - As of 09/30/15
- Kid & Teen Club Savings - As of 09/30/15
- Loan Rates
- Regular Share / Savings - As of 09/30/15
- Share Certificates & IRA Certificates
- Share Certificates & IRA Certificates - Specials
- Share Draft/Checking - As of 09/30/15
- Variable Money Market/Checking - As of 09/30/15
About Online Banking
Online Banking provides our members with the freedom of doing much of their banking from home using the Internet. Access your Online Banking account anytime day or night by clicking on the Online Banking button at the top right of every page.
Using Online Banking, you can check your balances, transfer funds, pay bills, view eStatements, and perform other financial tasks wherever you have access to the Internet.
Our list of Online Services is always in our main menu. Just move your mouse over the Online Services menu to reveal our complete list.
You can access your Online Banking accounts via your mobile phone or similar device. To enroll and learn more about this service, visit our Mobile Banking Page.
Online Banking Security Tips
CREATE A STRONG PASSWORD
Create a strong password for your online banking account. A strong password:
• Includes at least 8 characters, and ideally 12 characters.
• Does not contain your user name, real name, or company name.
• Does not contain a complete word.
• Is significantly different from previous and related passwords.
• Contains characters from each of the following four categories: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols (&, *, %, etc.).
USE SECURITY SOFTWARE
Install an antivirus and anti-spyware software on your computer and keep it up-to-date with the latest releases. We recommend several free software products, including Spybot Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes.
USING PUBLIC COMPUTERS
Take extra care when accessing your account from a public access computer (including your office computer). Always:
• Log off when you are done.
• Verify any “Remember Me” boxes are NOT checked.
• Delete your temporary files and browsing history when done.
• Do not leave the computer unattended when logged in.
• Be aware of ’snoops’ who could read your information.
For more information on using public computers, click here.
Online Bill Pay (iPay)
Online bill pay is simply a better way!
Why do so many people choose online bill pay? Because they know it means more freedom, control, savings and security. Now it’s easy to pay a friend, take care of a utility bill, and keep track of every payment.
Convenience and control in just a few clicks. Online bill pay makes it easy to control your payments and manage your account.
• Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees
• Track your payments history at a glance and follow all past, present and future scheduled transactions
• Receive helpful e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid
• Use the convenient online bill pay messaging center to keep tabs on account activity or inquire about your online payments
• Save time and money every single month. You’ll start saving right away with online bill pay.
• Save money on stamps and trips to the post office because payments are online
• Save money on checks by submitting your payments electronically
• Save time by setting up payees to organize the people and places you pay each month
• Pay all your bills anywhere, anytime
• Safety and security with every transaction. Online bill pay delivers peace of mind to you.
• Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail
• Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements
• Increase your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history
• Maintain tighter control of your account with real time access to your payments activity
Sign up for online bill pay in 3 easy steps:
1. Log in to your Online Banking account
2. Use the Bill Payment link to access the enrollment form
3. Complete the enrollment form and you’re all set!
Put it all to work for you.