- ABOUT US
- ONLINE BANKING
- PAY LOAN
Our Online Banking has a new look and improved features, as of Sept. 12. Learn more in our video tutorial.
In order to have access to your account with Mobile Banking (MB) you must have an iPhone or Android smart phone, or an iPad, and Online Banking account access. The MB app will use your Online Banking user name and password to access your Online Banking account and Bill Pay. If you do not have Online Banking access, please come in to one of our locations to sign up.
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
- Locate our app by visiting the Apple App Store or the Google Play store (depending on your device type) and search for “Marion Community Credit Union.”
- Select and download our MB app (published by Computer Marketing Corporation).
- Open the app.
- Enter your Online Banking user name and password and select Login.
- On the device registration screen, choose to either activate your device through Online Banking or email. The email used will be the email you have attached to your Online Banking so please be sure everything is up to date.
- If you select email, an activation code will be emailed to you and will need to be inputted into the prompt on the phone to activate it.
- If you select online, your phone will display your device information. Then select “continue.”
- Sign in to your Online Banking and go to “Services” and then choose “Device Activation.” Select “activate” next to your device information. Then on your phone select “continue.”
- After the device is activated your account information will reflect on the screen of your phone.
To protect your account information, always be sure to log off of your MB app access when it is not in use. This can be done from the menu icon in the upper left corner and then selecting “Quit” from the drop down.
If you use our Bill Pay service, you will be able to access and pay bills with the MB app for all Payees that you have already established. To add a new Payee, you will need to set them up through Online Banking PC access.
If you have any questions or comments concerning Mobile banking, please contact us.
Products and Services