- ABOUT US
- ONLINE BANKING
- PAY LOAN
In order to have access to your account with Mobile Banking (MB) you must have an iPhone or Android smart phone, or an iPad, and Online Banking account access. The MB app will use your Online Banking user name and password to access your Online Banking account and Bill Pay. If you don’t have Online Banking access, please come in to one of our locations to sign up.
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
- Locate our app by visiting the Apple App Store or the Google Play store (depending on your device type) and search for “Marion Community Credit Union.”
- Select and download our MB app (published by Computer Marketing Corporation).
- Open the app.
- Enter your Online Banking user name and password and select Login.
- On the device registration screen, choose to either activate your device “Online” (Online Banking) or “Email”. The email used will be the email you have attached to your Online Banking so please be sure everything is up to date.
- If you select email, an activation code will be emailed to you and will need to be input into the prompt on the phone to activate it.
- If you select online, your phone will display your device information. Then select “Continue.”
- Sign in to your Online Banking and click the three horizontal lines next to the word “Accounts”. This will pop out a menu. Scroll down to “User Profile” and click “Device Management”. Click “Register” next to your device information. Then on your phone, select “Continue”.
- After the device is registered, your account information will appear on the screen of your phone.
To protect your account information, always be sure to log off of your MB app access when it’s not in use. This can be done by selecting the three horizontal lines in the upper left side corner and scrolling down to select “Log Out”.
If you use our Bill Pay service, you will be able to access and pay bills with the MB app for all Payees that you have already established. To add a new Payee, you will need to set them up through Online Banking PC access.
If you experience any connectivity problems, please call our office at 740-389-9960 or stop in to a branch office for assistance.
Products and Services