- ABOUT US
- ONLINE BANKING
- PAY LOAN
Access your Visa Account Online
You can access your Visa account online to check your balance, view transactions and perform other account maintenance.Access your account
Visa Credit Card Rates
Please contact us for your Visa credit card rate.
Apply for a Visa Credit Card
We offer five different Visa credit cards for members to fit your lifestyle, and three different Business Visa credit cards.
Report a lost or stolen Visa Credit Card at 1-800-325-3678.
Reloadable Visa Card
These cards have CU MONEY and in smaller print Visa Travel Money printed on the front of the card. These cards are, however, more than just a card to be used for travel. Members can use them to make on-line transactions, cash advances or for any purchase they want to make. MCCU is offering this product not only for travel but for also those whom are buying gift cards to make purchases on the Internet.
This card is able to be reloaded, instead of repurchasing a new card every time you want to make a purchase or to pay a monthly bill. Many members are looking for a way to make these type of transactions and do not want to use their debit card or checking account number - or may be unable to qualify for a credit card.
Here are some features that you will need to know:
- The card can be loaded up to a daily maximum of $5,000 with a minimum load of $100.
- The fee for the card is $6.00.
- The card will be charged an inactivity fee after 10 months - this fee is $5 per month.
- Cash advances are free - however you will pay any foreign ATM fee charged by that ATM.
- You can get free cash back at a merchant.
- The ATM balance Inquiry fee is $1.50
- To reload the card there is a $2.00 fee - which is taken off of the balance of the card.
- There is $5.00 fee to replace a lost or damaged card.
- These cards due expire – every two years. Be sure to review expiration date.
- If there is a balance on card at expiration; member can purchase a new card and transfer balance on card at no charge for balance transfer.
- When the member activates their card - the PIN is the last 4 digits of their phone number - you will be prompted to change that pin number.
Debit Card info
Our ATM and debit cards can give you the freedom to access your money virtually anywhere! You can use your cards at any ATM displaying the Cirrus, Fastbank or Pulse logos - that virtually world-wide access!
Avoid paying surcharges at other financial institution’s ATM machines by getting yourself extra cash when you make a purchase using your ATM or Debit card.
You can also get cash at most stores that accept debit cards by indicating “Yes” when the pin pad asks if you would like extra cash. In most cases it will then allow you to select a desired amount. You will not be charged extra for this service.
If your Card is Lost/Stolen
If your Marion CCU ATM/Debit card is lost or stolen, please call our toll-free number at 1-800-264-5578.
If your Marion CCU Visa credit card is lost or stolen, please call Visa at 1-800-558-3424 for personal Visa accounts and 1-866-552-8855 for Business Visa accounts.
As a valued member, we are pleased to offer you MasterCard SecureCode, a free member service for online shopping.
MasterCard SecureCode - provided in association with MasterCard International - protects your card against unauthorized use when you shop online at participating retailers.
If you make a purchase in a shop, you enter a PIN number or sign a receipt to validate the transaction. MasterCard SecureCode mimics this process over the Internet by providing a digital receipt that you sign off with your own personal SecureCode.
Once enrolled you will be automatically prompted to enter your SecureCode when you shop at a participating online retailer.
Products and Services