- ABOUT US
- ONLINE BANKING
- PAY LOAN<
Business and Employer Services
Become a Select Employer Group (SEG)
To be a member of the Marion Community Credit Union one must live or work (study, for full time students) in Marion County. Businesses and organizations can also apply to become a “Select Employer Group” (SEG), which allows all employees (or members) and their families to join the credit union. This employee benefit is available to your business at no cost and provides employees with all of the benefits of membership. These employee benefits include direct deposit, insurance products, tailored benefit days at your place of business and preferred service. More than 60 local employers and other groups currently partner with our credit union as SEGs. For more information, contact us at 740-389-9960 or toll-free at 1-888-455-7173.
Your business may qualify for services at Marion Community Credit Union. Your business can enjoy excellent personal service, business checking, business savings, direct deposit, online banking, and more services.
We can design a checking program specifically for your business whether it is large or small. For more information contact either of our branches and ask for business checking.
Business Credit Cards
We offer three Visa® business credit card options to fit your needs: the
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Card, the Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card, and the Visa® Business Card. Learn more about these options and apply online or contact us.
Marion Community Credit Union has partnered with Cooperative Business Services (CBS) to provide a new source of small business lending for Marion companies.
CBS has 4 office locations in Ohio and partners with over 70 credit unions across 10 states.
It provides comprehensive member business lending solutions for credit unions, including analysis, underwriting, servicing, documentation preparation, pricing, education, training, and strategic planning.
Cooperatively-owned by the Ohio Credit Union League Services Corporation and eight credit unions, Cooperative Business Services gives credit unions the opportunity to participate in Member Business Lending at a minimal cost without acquiring all of the loan risk on their balance sheets.
For further information about the new business lending service at Marion Community Credit Union contact the loan office at (740) 389-9960.
Omega Processing Services
OMEGA Processing Solutions offers Marion Community Credit Union members an exciting new electronic payments processing program featuring flexible pricing plans, no contract or termination fees and industry-leading customer and technical service.
OMEGA Products and Services is an A+ BBB Accredited merchant processing partner.
Your local OMEGA Account Executive is Lisa Kasemets. Contact Lisa at 614.378.6148 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how OMEGA Processing Solutions can assist you with all of your electronic payments needs, or visit www.omegap.com.
OMEGA Products and Services
- Credit and debit card processing
- OMEGA VT virtual processing – no terminal needed
- Mobile payments
- Traditional and tablet point-of-sale (POS) systems
- Gift card and customer loyalty programs
- Check guarantee and recovery services
OMEGA Processing Solutions, LLC is a privately held, Northern Kentucky-based electronic payments provider. Founded in 2003 by owners Scott Anderson and Todd McHugh, OMEGA Processing has focused on organic growth through solid partnerships. Key components to our success have been sound financial planning and our powerful industry partners.
What makesOMEGA different?
- No contracts or termination fees
- Industry-leading 24/7 customer service
- Flexible pricing plans
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- No outsourcing or contractors
- Dedicated, local account executives
- Transparent pricing and billing
- Industry-leading data protection program
OMEGA by the Numbers
- 7,000+ active merchants
- 450+ bank branches served
- $2.2 billion in annual processing
- 50,000,000 transactions per year
Look who else is talking about OMEGA Processing Systems
- Inc. Magazine 5000 List Honoree (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
- National Customer Service Association All Star Award Nominee (2015)
- Cincinnati BBB Torch Award Finalist and Leadership Circle Member Cincinnati Business Courier Fast 55 Winner (2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
- University of Cincinnati Goering Center for Private & Family Business Award (2011 - 2014)
Products and Services