- ABOUT US
- ONLINE BANKING
- PAY LOAN
Our local ATMs are located:
- First drive-up lane outside of our branch at 300 Barks Road East
- Outside drive-up lane at our branch at 810 Kenton Avenue
- Inside Marion General Hospital on the lower level just outside the cafeteria
- In the main lobby of OhioHealth Marion Area Physicians (across from the pharmacy)
- Just inside the doors of the King Saver grocery (formerly Community Markets) at 725 Richmond Ave.
Other local MCCU surcharge-free ATMs are:
- Inside Whirlpool plant at 1300 Marion Agosta Road (access restricted to employees)
- First drive-up lane outside of United Federal Credit Union branch at 1332 Campbell Road
- First drive-up lane outside of United Federal Credit Union branch at 116 Eastlawn Drive
The other local MCCU surcharge-free ATMs can be used the same as our five local ATMs and no foreign ATM fees will be applied.
You can use your cards at any ATM displaying the Cirrus, FASTBANK or Pulse logos. These transactions may result in surcharge and applicable foreign ATM use fees.
Surcharge-Free Alliance One ATMs
Alliance One, a nationwide group of select surcharge-free ATMs, gives you the power to access your money on your own terms. You may also use any of around 4,900 ATMs in the Alliance One network.
Using any one of the convenient ATMs in 42 states and territories, you can access your accounts without being charged a foreign ATM fee.
Products and Services